Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas Theme(ie) lol

Well the hiatus didn’t last too long, not quite a day! lol  I felt kind of in the spirit today so thought I would brighten up the blog with a Christmas-sie theme.  Nice, eh?  I like it.  It’s messed with only a couple of things like links and needed to add a couple widget things so I could show favorite places but all in all, I’m satisfied with it.
We’re having a heat wave today.  It’s 35 degrees.  Then tonight 25 and we’re getting some snow.  Probably just a dusting, but enough to sweep off the ramp.  I am not opening a ski resort, thank you very much. :)
OMG you have got to go over to my friend Sherry’s Blog and get this gorgeous tag!   Click on tag to go there.  Sherry’s offering it as a WWO!
Isn’t it gorgeous???  Of course it is!  Go get one with your name on it!
Have a great day!
Hugs and Love,
Rhon

No comments:

Post a Comment