Monday, December 19, 2011

Two Days Until Christmas Friends

I don’t know about you, but I’m worn out!  lol  I’ve been racking my brains trying to figure out what to fix for the Christmas dinner I’ve been invited to at my friends Mike and Faith.  The theme is “finger foods” so I’m not sure if the world famous “Green Bean Casserole” would be a good idea! lol
There’s no snow.  What little we got the other day has melted away.  It’s cold as all get out, but it just doesn’t feel like Christmas yet.  I’m not looking forward to the snow, I’d rather not have to shovel or sweep off the ramp, but there really needs to be a little snow to give a person the Christmas feeling!  How about just on the trees and bushes? he, he
It’s late, 12:16 in the a.m.  I believe I’ve gone into hibernation mode.  Up late, sleep in, lots of layers and aphgans laying around to keep warm.  If I didn’t know any better, I’ve got brown bear blood in my veins.  
Here’s hoping you all have a great up coming week!  
Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment