Friday, January 27, 2012

10 Days Later

Ok so I missed a few days.  lol  What else is new, right?  I lead the life of a very un notable person!  If I thought anyone was actually reading any of my entries, maybe I would be more eager to post on a daily basis.  Things like, oh, how the cats are doing, how I feel now that my gall bladder’s been removed, is being cooped up inside because it’s too cold to go anywhere outside making me crazy?  Now that would be a topic!  Some days seem to melt right into the next.   Other days just shouldn’t have to happen!   Yesterday was crazy.  Bank, loan, Mikes, Big Lots and back to the bank.  Same thing every month.  Fun stuff.  Now I’m waiting for a half way decent day to run to Meijers to get cat food, treats and maybe food stuff for me depending on their prices.  For me I might opt for waiting on my trip to Aldi’s.  They have good stuff there!  I haven’t found a problem with any of their products.  Well, the occasional stem in the green bean can but hey, you can always throw it away!  The stem not the green beans! lol  
I know, what an exciting life I lead!  What’s really fun are the days that I try to shake up the schedule by actually not making the bed for a change of pace!   Or another good one is when I leave the toilet lid up.  It freaks out the cats because they’re used to jumping up on it, and “whoops” it’s not there and they fall in! lol  A riot!  I usually leave it down though because if I don’t, the dingy kitties will sit there fishing!  Then leave wet paw prints all over the seat and I truly hat sitting on a wet toilet seat. yawk!  
Winter sucks!  Oh I’m happy for the skiers and sledders and such, but I want Spring and Summer back!  I don’t care that we’ve had one of the mildest winters in history, when I go outside, I want to smell fresh cut grass, flowers and i want to plant my garden!   Have a grill out!   I am not going out there to freeze my hinder off to grill a burger or steak.  Or maybe a brat.  Anyway, it’s the end of January so there can’t be too much more cold weather right?  February, March, part of April maybe.  Ok, that makes me feel much better!  
This year there better not be any complications to keep me from my garden.  Once again, there will be tomatoes, lettuce, zucchini, radishes, and bunches of flowers everywhere!  This time I won’t be in the hospital for 8 days knowing nothing is being watered.  I came home last summer, saw what the heat and neglect did, and went inside to cry my eyes out.  Even my patio roses bit the dust.   I’m grateful my friends came to feed and water my cats while I was indisposed, but dang, couldn’t they throw a little wetness on my garden?   That’s life.  Gosh.  Well, it’s late and I’m getting tired so catch you all later.  Once again, not sure when I’ll be back, but I’ll be back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment