Saturday, March 24, 2012



Happy Saturday!  Wow, hey, I know, I've been slacking in the posting area!  I have no excuse either! lol  

Guess what!  I adopted a new kitty last Wednesday and he's just the sweetest thang!  Here's a piccie I played with.


I think he's a Russian Siberian as he looks just like
this long haired tabby in the photo here:


Except for the coloring, he's identical down to the extra fur around his toe pads.

He has a super wonderful disposition, and very, loving and friendly.  He has
adapted so well to living with Tobey and Buttons, my other two cats (the Manx Brothers).

I can't believe how quickly and easily he accepted me and doesn't act in any way like he misses his previous owners.  

{}{}{}{}{}

I noticed a few missing pics here and have hopefully caught up with them.  I think it had something to do with transferring this blog from another blog company and it goofed up the url's.  Anyway, I hope I caught them all. lol

{}{}{}{}

I hope your all enjoying your weekend wherever you are.  Oregon, sorry about the snow, I guess winter just wasn't ready to give up yet. lol

{}{}{}{}

Visit Us 




No comments:

Post a Comment