Monday, March 5, 2012

Ooh isn't this beautiful?  I think so!  My sweet friend Whynter created this bloggie for me to help get me off of another one that wasn't very user friendly.  Love this!  Thanks Whynter, your an Angel!

Here's something for you Whynter that I made yesterday.  If you haven't picked it up at the group, you can snaggle it here hon.
Hope you like. :)

I'm going to be adding a couple of new sections that will include my photos that I've taken, plus a special section that will have my hubbies photos.  He's in Heaven now, but I still have his lovely photos and will be sharing them here.  There's lots, so it's going to be an ongoing process until I get them all up here. 

Thank you for stopping in, enjoy your visit and please come back often as I'll always be adding new stuff!  
Hugs,
Rhonda


1 comment:

  1. Loving what you've got planned for your new blog :D And thank you so much for my lovely tag hon. I love it (I think I already picked it up on the group but saved it again just in case I had a blonde moment lol). Just shout if you need anything, anything at all!

    Much ♥

    ReplyDelete