Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Hiya's all...Tuesday, waiting on NCIS tonight.  Both shows are Season Finale so I'll probably have to wait and watch re-runs until mid July or August.  I hate the way they make you wait for the new shows, I know they're already in the can, so what's the big hubbub?  I dunno.  Go figure Hollywood, eh?

I gave my dog Gretchyn a middle name.  Houdini.  OMG I can't believe her!  She can get out of her harness in a heartbeat and so far, the dog crate has not been able to hold her even though I put the front door up against the wall.  No worries, there's a back window and molded holes in the side so there's no risk of her running out of oxygen.  Or vim & vigor for that matter!  She's 8 pounds soaking wet and has more energy than the Energizer Bunnie!  No kidding!  She's wonderful though.

It only took 2 weeks to put the finishing touches on my blog, and now that it's done, I'll more'n likely forget about it for another 2 weeks. lol  Probably around the time I make a new background. lol

Okies, nothing much new so later tater's...

Hugs to all,


Visit Us 






No comments:

Post a Comment