Tuesday, May 22, 2012

TRAMPOLINE TUESDAY!

Good afternoon!  

Yep, I got shook out of my slumber by an 8.2 on the Richter Scale.  Actually it wasn't an earthquake, but you really couldn't tell from all the noise and pounding!  Have taken care of the problem, finally gave in and called the Landlord about the totally inconsiderate neighbor so hopefully won't be shocked into the waking moments any more.  There are inventions that prevent these kinds of things from happening.  They are called "headphones" and "MP-3 Players".  No one should be that rude as to intrude their noise into other people's spaces.  Nuf said.

Anyway, after all the hubbubb, now it's a beautiful day.  70 awesome degrees, blue skies, poofy clouds, and a most awesome breeze!  Wish you were here to enjoy it with me!  

This weekend is Memorial Day.  I'm putting out the Flags, and having a BBQ.  I might even splurge and get a steak.  I'm thinking rib eye and mesquite marinade.  A baked potato and salad.  Maybe even a fruit salad.  

I'm really trying to avoid those hi calorie not good for my diabetes types of foods so instead of ice cream or cake, I'll be eating lots of fruits.  But don't think I won't be totally missing all my goodies!  I'm a chocolate freak, anything.  Ice cream, m&m's, cookies, *sigh....But I've made up my mind to get my sugar's under control by eating better.  I'm done being stupid about this.  I've got 2 medical issues that this will address too and now that the warm weather's here, if I don't, they're only going to get worse so it's time to step up to the plate(oh god bad pun), and square up with the home team.

Have a fabby Tuesday all!

Hugs,


Visit Us at the PSP Nook!


No comments:

Post a Comment