Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Holey Mackerel!  That heat wave just wore me out!  I think I spent most of my time on the couch with 2 fans pointed right at me with the AC on and watering my poor garden!  I'm so surprised that the 2 hanging veggies made it and so did my patio tomato.  They were looking so forlorn and totally sad. 

I was lucky enough to get a huge handful of snow peas, but I think the heat beat them to death.  They are such cool weather plants.  I might plant some again towards fall and hope for more then.

It was so weird how the heat wave struck right after those horrible Friday storms!  Lots of places here in Ohio are still without power and I feel so darn bad for them because they had to endure the heat wave without power for AC or fans.  Lots of suffering going on and I'm keeping them all in my prayers.

I hope that you all are living comfy again now that the heat wave has passed.  Now it's out West again, and they can keep it!  I mean, desert and all...lol

We're presently having a Poll at the Nook to see if members would like to up our rating from PG-13 to EAC a more adultish type rating.  It would be nice to see more members joining in the challenges and maybe even get more members joining knowing they don't have to be so restricted in what's posted.  No full nudity or nasty stuff, just a little more mature is all.  I personally don't have a problem with that.  Anyway, so far EAC has 75% of the votes with keeping the PG-13 only one vote.  I bet we end up changing our rating.  The Poll is up for 2 weeks, so we'll see just what happens.

I've got dishes to do, then I'm playing in Paint Shop Pro!  Take care and stay cool!

hugs,
Rhonda

Visit us at the Nook! 





No comments:

Post a Comment