Thursday, July 26, 2012

OMG more heat and humidity!  I feel sooo bad for the farmers all over
the place who are having to deal with this and the drought!  My prayers
go out to them every day.

I'm hoping that you all are inside where it's cooler either with fans or
AC.  I didn't use the AC today, just the fans and it was right there on
the border of needing the AC but after my shower, it cooled off enough
outside that it was ok not to use it.  It went from 92 to 81 within the
hour.  I can be happy with 81.  Not a problem.

OMG my Granddaughter Anna wrote me on FB!!!  I was so happy that
I cried!!!  She said she wants to come see me.  I am so hoping that she
does!!!  It's been 5 years and I've missed her and her brothers & sisters
so much!  This to me, is an answer to prayer!!!  I can't wait to see her!!!

I wrote her back and told her I'm still here and that she can come see me
anytime she wants.  I am so excited!!!  She did say her dad would probably
not like it, but she wanted to see me anyway.  Yeah, her dad is still not
talking to me.  But I still love him no matter what he thinks or does.  If any
of you see this, please, add him to your prayer list.  I would truly
appreciate it from the bottom of my heart.

Well I'm off to sign into my groups, and psp after that so will yak at
you later on. 

Hugs,


Visit us at the Nook!
We are now a "EAC" Group!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment