Friday, March 29, 2013

Happy Good Friday!  I got my miracle finally!

My son Ron has invited me to their home for Easter Dinner!  I am so excited!!!  It's been over 5 years since I've seen any of them so I am truly in Seventh Heaven!

Maybe now, we can get our lives back on track and start communicating with each other like it was before.

I'm so excited!  Did I say that yet? lol  A Huge WooHoo!!!

We're also going to Church for the Easter Service first, then on to their house for dinner so Anna and I were busy last night trying to figure out what I was going to wear, then what she was going to wear.   I'm still not for sure on what I'm going to wear because I've lost so much weight, not much fits anymore.  So I'll probably wing it...

I hope you all have a beautiful, blessed, loving Easter Weekend

hugs for all,

me

No comments:

Post a Comment