Sunday, March 24, 2013

Howdy all!  It's a quiet Sunday.  Anna's still MIA at her BF's and not sure when she's getting back.  Soon I hope as she's got the kitty food that I requested. lol  I'm sure she'll show up this afternoon sometime.  BF has to go to work...ha

I woke up feeling good, in no pain, "Thank you Jesus", and at 1:00 p.m. in the afternoon. ROFL  I haven't slept that late in a long time.  I must have needed it or I'd of been up at my usual 10:30 in the a.m.... I was up late last night though, and decided that midnight was a good time to eat dinner so I made eggs and butterbread.  I didn't eat it all, I shared with my adoring little pup Gretchyn and she was so happy to get some of the yummies that I fixed.  Yep, midnight. lol  It's probably why I slept so late, and had a wierd dream about my screen door being ripped away from the frame and blew all over the neighborhood bouncing off other buildings and cars and such.

I've got work to take care of later on in the group I'm in, Creative Addictions.  Tuts, Animated Tuts, the Mod's chally.  I found all the links I needed yesterday, all I have to do now is get them copy/pasted into the right spot on line.

Okies, nothing much else to say except I hope ya'll have a beautiful Sunday...

Later taters...Warm Hugs

Cool tag eh?  I wrote the tutorial for this and will be posting it at Creative Addictions when it's time for me to do the "MYSTERY TUTORIAL'  teehee...

No comments:

Post a Comment